1. When were you last facing an ocean? Using just ONE word, describe how you felt as you faced that ocean.
Ahhhhhh. I love going to the beach and feel the warm breeze flowing over me with the saltiness of the ocean.
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
A. Nails going across a chalkboard.
B. Styrofoam that comes in boxes grating against the box.
C. High pitched baby screams.
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don’t like or what doesn’t fit?
I actually don’t shop for my self hardly ever. I give money to a friend who loves to shop and she buys my clothes for me. She has excellent taste so I have no worries.
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day…are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
I love pistachio’s. Didn’t know they had their own day. I just eat them right out of the shell after sucking on the shell for all the salt.
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary?
Compromising is an everyday thing. Gotta give a little to take a little.
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
7. We ‘March’ into a new month at the end of this week…what’s something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
My March calendar is filled with classes I need to attend and bills to be paid lol
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just got my taxes in and went on a mini shopping spree over on amazon for basic stuff for the house. Do you do that too?