1. When were you last ‘on a mountaintop’? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
That’d be when I was in Germany because there really aren’t any mountaintops ’round these parts.
2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own?
I only wish I had a budget I could literally stick to. The one piece of advise I would have is to get a roommate if you can tolerate one to help with the bills.
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop of Ben and Jerry’s Cherries Garcia…pick one.
There is never enough cherries if you ask me. There are cherries in black forest cake? Who knew *shrugs*
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don’t know?
I have such strong opinions on both of these subjects that I usually stay out of any conversation regarding either unless it is with very close friends that we can debate for hours about.
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
Driver definitely. I keep pressing my foot to the floorboard for more speed when I’m a passenger and I don’t sleep when other people drive either because I don’t trust their driving. The last road trip I went on was almost 2 years ago when I went to Disney in Florida.
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
Black or some variant due to all the dress pants for work. I don’t know why stores don’t have browns or blues.
7. Who’s your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
Betty White. What’s not to love about her?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Right now I’m wondering when all this rain and cold will go away because I’m sick of it and when are my taxes going to be deposited because I need the money.