1. In the USA this coming Sunday millions will be watching as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49’s in the Superbowl. What was the last event you attended that could be described as super?
I usually try to stay away from all those big crowds now. It annoys me to shoved by that many people. I think the last big function I went to was some festival around town.
PS GO RAVENS!
2. Share something you’re a fan of these days?
Hmm, I’m a fan of a lot of things. Nothing new that I can recall. I love reading books, watching movies, messing around with computers obviously with my 2 degrees.
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused, I’m talking the edible appetizer kind. What’s your preferred seasoning on a wing-hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings?
Okay, lets get this deal with wings straight first. Breaded wings are NOT real wings. If you are being served breaded wings I’d send that back and leave. Now onto the wing situation. I prefer that my wings have no skin but you cannot hardly EVER find that situation going on so I like mine CRISPY CRISPY with lemon pepper seasoning or teryiaki. I can do mild but I’d prefer the other two seasonings and mainly the lemon pepper because the teryiaki sauce is too sweet for me after a couple of wings.
4. As long as we’re talking sports today…have you followed the Lance Armstrong story? Did you watch his interview with Oprah and if so what was your reaction to his confession and subsequent remarks?
Didn’t watch the interview. There is only so much time you deny something before you finally give in to the truth. I’m surprised he didn’t wait until he died and left the truth in his will at this point.
5. What’s a question you hate to be asked?
Do you look like your sister – can’t really elaborate without going into too much depth which I’d prefer to keep off of here.
6. The coaches in this Sunday’s big game happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49er’s and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you’re an only child how did you handle competition growing up?
I know I’m competitive. My sister and I didn’t do a lot of the same things together due to having completely different sets of friends. We did bowl together but not on the same team. My brother was a non factor growing up due him being younger. I don’t speak to any of my family now since I got tired of getting blamed for everything I had nothing to do with and being criticized for everything else.
7. What’s your favorite game involving a ball and when did you last play?
I LOVE watching football but I do not play that. I have numerous bowling balls and love doing that but have not done that in a couple years either due to me being banned for 1 year for some high and mighty pissy jerk and my back most recently. I should get out there and start up again to see how it goes though since I was pretty good at it. Even won some money at some tournaments.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I e-filed my taxes last night. I’m hoping I get mine next week in the first batch since the cut off for the next weeks checks are usually on Wednesday.,