1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
Would my job situation count?
2. What’s the worst uniform you’ve ever had to wear for a job?
Taco Bell definitely – only because I always left the place all grungy and food stuck to my clothes.
3. What was your last kitchen ‘mishap’? This question comes to you courtesy of Betty who blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife…everyone go say hi to Betty!
Hmm, does burnt toast count? It was smoking it was so burnt. That is the day my toaster stopped popping up :/
4. How do you protect yourself from other people’s negativity?
Just gotta have a tough skin.
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
Unfortunately, the shape of my face is more my mother. The height, my father. The eyes, my grandfather.
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day…will you be celebrating?
I didn’t know there was such a day, but no, I will not be participating. #1 I do not like bubble bathes. I just cannot stand sitting in filthy water which is ultimately becomes after you wash yourself. #2 My tub does not have a stopper to hold water in the tub to begin with and the fact that there is a butter dish cover covering just below the spicket that I can never get clean. Let’s just say the landlord is something to be desired.
7. Some of the ‘world’s best winter festivals’ are – Mardi Gras (New Orleans), Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), Venice Carnivale (Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
Mardi Gras and Rio Carnivale. Both of these are crazy from what I have seen and I want to be a part of the action.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
At this point I have nothing. I just started school again yesterday and for my first class the teacher did not show up :/ Not the first time this has happened but always a downer.