Been a long time. Still slammed with a lot of school work but I carved out a little time this week.
1. What summer activity most takes you back to your own childhood?
We used to go to grandpa’s house every summer for a week and also visit our great grandparents as well in Florida.
2. What’s your favorite summer smell?
Freshly mown grass. That is the best!
3. It’s beach season in the US of A…so how do you feel about sand?
I could do without it going into cracks it should not go to.
4. Sun tea, SunChips, sunflower seeds, Capri Sun, Sunny Delight, Sun-Maid raisins, sun-dried tomatoes…your favorite food or beverage with sun in its name?
Sun tea is awesome. You could really make it during the winter down here too.
5. What’s your favorite way to cool off on a hot summer day?
I like to just sit on the back porch when there is a nice strong breeze.
6. Share a favorite song with the word sun or sunshine in it’s title.
Nothing comes to mind at the moment.
7. Tell us about a time you had an exceedingly good or truly awful customer service experience. If it was awful, did you report it? Ever go back there again?
I think AT&T could be the worst. Going through their hoops to get things accomplished when they are in the wrong is pathetic. Complaining does nothing.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You ever feel the summer just flies on by? It seems this whole year has been like that. I really want to enjoy my summer more by being outside doing things but I’m the idiot that scheduled myself with 2 history classes and a C++ programming class for the summer to get some more prereq’s out of the way towards my Bachelor. Starting next year I’m taking summers off!