1. March is known as the windy month. Which of the following phrases best fits your March so far…’throw caution to the wind’, ‘three sheets to the wind’, ‘run like the wind’, or ‘see which way the wind blows’?
See which way the wind blows for me. The wind has been waaaayyy high and annoying with the cold weather. It makes it even colder.
2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite dish made with your favorite green food?
Broccoli is my favorite food. I will make broccoli, zuccinni, squash, green beans all steamed then saute with garlic and some turkey sausage or chicken tossed over pasta with olive oil. Gonna make that tomorrow with turkey sausage.
3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell!
I’ve been locked out of all of the above lol. I have learned out to break into my house though. The other places I’m pretty much screwed depending on if I can get a security guard to open up my office but then I still wouldn’t be able to get into my desk drawers as they are locked too.
4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc.)…of the green characters listed, which one’s your favorite and why?
Yoda!! I love me some Star Wars!! Someone actually had the nerve to tell me Yoda was only a character the other day. I told him he better not say that at a comic con else he is going to get the crap beat out of him lol
5. “The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive.”~Joe Batten Do you agree? Why or why not?
I agree, especially if you are at war. Once that slope slides down it could just crumble all around you.
6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in it’s title.
I’m at a loss on this one. I know a lot of song titles but the only thing that is sticking is Sweet Emotion from Aerosmith only because it has emotion in the title lol
7. What’s a road trip you’d like to take?
I love road trips. I’d like to “go west young man, go west”. I’ve flown to Vegas but I wouldn’t mind driving to visit Texas. I’ve already been up and down the east coast and some in the middle.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Ever feel like you will never finish something you started? I’m still going to school to get a Bachelor’s Degree now after 2 Associates. It’s almost like a never ending process.