1. Are we always responsible for our actions? Are there any exceptions?
I think you should always be responsible for your own actions. Exceptions? I guess extenuating circumstances but I’ve never been put in that position.
2. Has anyone from your home town become famous?
I’ve known a few people who are famous actors/actresses but I don’t think any of them were actually born here.
3. January was National Slow Cooker month. Do you own a slow cooker/crock pot? Did you use it last month? What’s a favorite dish you make using a slow cooker or crock pot?
I have a 4 quart crock pot and love it. I actually roast small chickens in there as well as make my chili and soups. I did in fact use it last week, which was last month, to make chili for the freezing temperatures we had.
4. How do you feel about private companies collecting data about you?
Don’t like it one bit. I’m trying to stay away from most of the google products but that damn gmail has me hooked so it is so convenient.
5. The Games of the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off with their opening ceremony this coming Friday….will you be watching? Which Winter Olympic event would you most like to see in person? Have you ever been to Russia? Any desire to go, Olympics or otherwise?
I will probably catch some of the opening ceremony but maybe not watch all of it. I have never been to Russia. I would love to go to the Olympics. I have favorite sports in the summer and winter Olympics.
6. Share a good or bad sports related memory from your childhood or teen years.
I was playing softball and blew out my knee going to 1st base. Still have issues with it to this day.
7. What’s a must have song for you on a work out play list? If you don’t work out, run, swim, bike, walk, or anything else that could be construed as ‘exercise’, then what’s a song that motivates you to at least get up off the couch?
I like a fast beat when I’m running. Makes me go longer. Right now my favorites include Pentatonix – Get Lucky, Pitbull – Timber, Katy Perry – Roar, Imagine Dragons – Demons, Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines, Pitbull – Back in Time. I even have it time out perfectly too. Usually it takes 3 songs to get through a mile so that alone will get me through 2 miles 🙂
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I feel like I’m waiting for eternity on W2’s. I know they have to be post marked by January 31st but really? I’m still waiting on 1 from an online company then I can file. I’ve had them done for over a week now. I really need the money too to fix my car and my TV.