1. How did you ring in the new year?
Watched some football and read a book.
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2013?
Finishing my second degree and finding a new job with both of the degrees I have in computers. Anybody hiring? 🙂
3. Steven Spielberg is quoted as saying, “All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.” What say you?
I think he’s right. We change from year to year developing or getting out of habits we once had.
4. The Pantone color of the year for 2013 is emerald green. Like or dislike? Do you already own something this color? Will you add something in this shade to your home or wardrobe in 2013?
I’m not that fond of green. I actually don’t have anything specifically green in my wardrobe either. Just a few specks in other dominant colored shirts.
5. Speaking of emerald…what’s your favorite gemstone?
6. Share a favorite book or movie from 2012.
Tons of books and movies. However, in the movie list I would say:
The Hunger Games
The Bourne Legacy
7. What is something you want to tell yourself at the start of this brand new year?
I keep saying I’m going to save more money but that never happens and with me not having a job and full time schooling I’ve successfully depleted what funds I did have :/
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here’s hoping for a more prosperous year.