1. What’s something people might ask you for help with?
Anything related to computers. Once people know you know how to fix computers – LOOK OUT!
2. What’s something you might ask someone else for help with?
Whatever might come up that I cannot do on my own.
3. Did your family take summer vacations when you were a child? If so, where did you go? If you’re a parent, did/do you plan summer vacations with your own family? Did/do they resemble those you took as a child?
We always went to my great grandfather, grandfather and uncle’s as they lived in Florida for our vacations every summer.
4. Pool-lake-ocean…which one is most appealing to you on a hot summer day?
P O O L. You get the water and the sun without all the sand up your crack.
5. Have you ever justified using the expression, ‘you gotta be cruel to be kind’? Was it really necessary or were you rationalizing?
Never used it although I have heard of it.
6. The Journal of Psychology recently mentioned the results of a survey identifying the ten most hated foods as-liver, lima beans, mayonnaise, mushrooms, eggs, okra, beets, brussel sprouts, tuna, and gelatin. Of those foods, how many do you actually hate? Anything you’d add to the list?
That’s a very odd list because I eat everything on it except for liver. You will not EVER get me to try liver. I’m not crazy about okra or beets but I’ll eat them if served. Gelatin is in jello so what’s not to like? It’s flavorless. I don’t eat shrimp or scallops. Hows that?
7. What’s your favorite book or movie set in a beach or lake town?
Hmm, I do love the Lake House movie. I always find the dynamics of it all intriguing.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I don’t know if I’m coming or going these past few weeks. I’m amazed I get to my classes on the proper dates because I could’ve sworn today was Thursday. You ever get confused like that?