1. What question do you often ask yourself?
“Why am I doing this?” That pretty much goes for anything I’m doing.
2. Do you grow roses? What’s your favorite color of rose? Ever been given a dozen roses? Where was the prettiest rose or rose garden you remember seeing?
I do not grow roses. My mother used to grow them at the house we grew up in though. She managed to mix red, orange, and white. They were pretty. I like the yellow roses. I have been given a dozen roses before by an exboyfriend. I don’t think I’ve ever been to a rose garden.
3. Do you read the freshness dates on grocery store products? Will you use eggs past their ‘use by’ date? Take medication that’s expired? Buy a dented can?
I do read the freshness dates on products. I do use my eggs waaay past the post date. It is just a suggestion for eggs. You can use them up to 5 weeks after the date. I’ve bought dented cans before. I don’t see the issue in it so long as it is still sealed tight. I’ve not used medication past the expiration date because the chemicals break down and are not active anymore.
4. Should athletes be role models?
Yes and no. In honesty, I don’t see why they should except for the fact that kids put them up on pedestals which in turn makes them role models.
5. Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first explorers to reach the top of Mt. Everest on this date (May 29) back in 1953. What’s something you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
At this point I hope to find a job that I love in the computer field with a pay to commensurate the work I am doing. I’d like to be able to only have to work one job.
6. What would you do if you had twenty acres of land and the money to develop it any way you choose?
Townhomes/apartments. There is is HUGE money in that. I’d reserve about 4 acres for myself though to place my own house and yard on it.
7. If I invite you to a party with a 7 PM start time, what time will I actually see you there?
I’m punctual on everything I do but parties are a whole other animal. I don’t like to be early or on time if I’m not helping because that somehow seems needy to me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Right now I’m having to uninstall/reinstall display drivers for my NVIDIA card due to a lab that I had to install certain software. I haven’t even really started and this has totally pissed me off. My laptop locked up while I was in the lab and had to do a hard reboot and it effed up my display settings. The lab has to be in 1024×700 mode to be done. And now my display shows mobile pc instead of my NVIDIA and I have no option to change that. I’ve already contacted their sad state of support and have already been escalated :/