1. It’s National Bike Week…do you own a bicycle? When did you last ride a bike?
No I do not own a bike. I’m afraid I’d fall of the thing at this point. I ride a stationary bike about 4 times a week while in spinning class 🙂
2. What’s something you learned in school that wasn’t part of the curriculum?
That could be just about anything. You hone your social skills while in school for sure.
3. What’s a food you’ve never tried, but want to try? What’s a food you’ve tried and will never try again?
I can cross buffalo burgers off my list but I’d like to try a few more gamey (is that a word?) wild meats as burgers only. I won’t eat steak. I refuse to eat shrimp ever again. I have had it may times and I just can’t get past the texture.
4. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Why? Do you think that’s a good trend?
I think my time has been more demanding with the 3 jobs I’ve got going on. It’s not a good trend because there are only so many hours in a day to do stuff.
5. Who is your favorite book, movie, or TV show villain?
Villian? I dunno, does Dom from the Fast and the Furious movie series count? I like the Dalek’s from Doctor Who.
6. How concerned are you about identity theft?
For myself not so much. My credit is trashed from an ex brother in law who repoed a boat I helped him buy. So if they want to try to steal my identity go for it.
7. I saw this last question on Dawn’s blog a couple of week’s ago and asked if I could share. Everybody hop over and say hi, but first answer this…would you rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place or an extraordinary home in an ordinary place?
What’s extraordinary though? I’d have to have the definitions of each of those things first to make my decision and the exact places because I sure as shit wouldn’t want to be sent to Antarctica.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I went for another job interview today for the navy base. I’d have to have security clearance. I’m not sure how that will pan out due to my credit history, or lack there of because there isn’t much going on with it. How many job interviews did it take you to find that one job you stayed at for many years?