1. March 20th is the first day of spring…is she a lion or a lamb in your part of the world?
I think it’s a penguin. It’s C O L D. I’m just hoping it warms up fast like the weekend before last when we had almost 90 degrees.
2. What’s the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list? Do you have a ‘plan of attack’?
I never had a plan of attack. Once I’m able to open the windows and not get a ton of pollen blowing in I do that to air the place out from winter.
3. Peas…love ’em or hate ’em? What’s a favorite dish you make using peas?
Love em. Just give me a bowl of peas and some butter I’m golden.
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
Maybe sometimes but that comes with every job doesn’t it?
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
I’m devastated Google Reader is going away as is the Google Voice Blackberry app. I’ve been trying out a slew of other readers and so far none is even comparable to how Google does their. I’m waiting for The Old Reader to populate my subscription to test that one out as the reviews state that is the closest to Google Reader you can get with the column of blog names on the left like we’re used to.
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote~
“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”
Agree or Disagree? Why?
I’m half and half on this. I could skip all the seasons and have summer year round. I wouldn’t want to wish misfortune on anyone and yet it still is out there.
7. When did you last ‘spring for something’? What was it?
I went and saw a movie at the dollar theatre even though I really don’t have money to do anything right now.
8. Insert your own random thought here?
Last night I decided to make a big pot of soup because I felt like I was starting to become ill. Still have a scratchy throat and my ears keep popping. I blame my ex coworker who is sick whom I visited last Friday. What do you make when you feel yourself starting to become ill to try to make you feel better?