1. Do you play games of luck/chance for money? Have you ever played bingo for money? Visited a casino? Placed a bet on a horse? Bought a lottery ticket?
Yes, no, yes, no, yes. So, it seems pretty mixed. Have I money I’d be buying lottery tickets galore since the pot is up to $180 million. Just played some poker this past weekend. I almost won. I came in second place. I’d love to go back to Vegas and play blackjack but I can’t guarantee that I’d make it outside the hotel any faster than last time I went. It took me 3 days to step foot outside the hotel due to the gambling I was doing lol.
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick’s Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried…your favorite way to have potatoes?
No corned beef or cabbage. I won’t eat either. However, I’ll have some fries please if you don’t mind.
3. What’s the last thing you felt ‘green with envy’ over?
The pure bliss kids have about everything when they are young.
4. What’s at the end of your rainbow?
Hopefully a new job since I’ve been applying everywhere known to man, even places I’d rather not drive due to the distance.
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne’s diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi’s during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
Never kept a journal. I keep saying I will but I don’t and most likely won’t. The blogs enough to keep my thoughts written down as well as Twitter (which by the way you can get physical copies in a booklet now).
6. What’s an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
I have no such thing in my place. Everythings mainly a solid color or two colors.
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog…don’t make me get out my wooden spoon.
I have no idea how to do this much less some up with a topic to do this for.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The pollens already here as well as the flowers. poor plants have no idea what season it is but its aggravating my allergies bad.