1. How will you spend ‘the night before Christmas’?
Most likely at home watching television.
2. What is one thing you are not?
3. Fudge-are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
Most definitely. Dark chocolate with some sort of nuts in it is the best.
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
I went to our yearly Azalea Festival in town which is nothing but homemade goodies in some way or another. I did not buy anything this year though. I usually get at least one item most years though.
5. What’s your favorite type of holiday gathering?
Friends meeting to have lunch or dinner exchanging gifts.
6. We’re approaching a new year…what’s going to be different in 2013?
Hopefully I have a new job in computers as soon as I finish up my second degree in the spring.
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
The only thing I can think of right now is the song Peace on Earth.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday.