1. Thursday marks the first day of spring…to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
I would rather plant a garden because I really don’t want ticks all over me. It’s cold and rainy. So yes, it would be possible, but no I won’t be doing either lol
2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?)
I don’t like being sprung with anything nor do I like doing it to anybody.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What’s something you’d like to start doing this spring?
Hmm, I’m not really sure. I will have my vegetable garden and I will be going to our kidney camp. Maybe get to the beach more?
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
I sit in the very back where there are the seats by themselves with the empty space for the wheelchair access. I don’t like it when people talk or look at their phone during the movie. I watched Need for Speed this past weekend. I am going to watch Divergent this coming weekend.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
Hmm, I haven’t really thought of this but honestly people have an instinct about someone the minute they meet you so there isn’t anything you can do or say to change their mind.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what’s your most often purchased frozen food item?
I actually don’t purchase ice cream. I purchase a lot of frozen vegetables and the meals in a box as my lunch at work.
7. What’s something you avoid?
My homework until the last minute.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Ever notice how shows do half years for their seasons now and new ones show up to cover the rest during the summer? How am I supposed to just get outside and do stuff if they keep putting on shows I want to watch?