1. The month of July was named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar. He’s quoted as saying, ‘Experience is the teacher of all things.” So what has experience taught you lately?
No matter how many associate degrees and years of experience you have if you don’t have that effin Bachelor’s Degree your screwed in the IT world.
2. Where did you last ‘roam’?
Can’t say as I have “roamed” anywhere. Usually I have a purpose to where I’m going.
3. Speaking of ‘Rome’…pizza, pasta, gelato…you can only pick one, which would you choose?
I have to pick one? Uhhhhh, pizza!
4. ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’, ‘All roads lead to Rome’, ‘When in Rome…’ which ‘Roman’ idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.
I usually go with the flow at least a few times a week. It’s easier than actually trying to fix some things :/
5. What’s a movie you’ve seen or a book you’ve read, that makes you want to book a trip to Italy?
I’ve already been to Italy but I guess I wouldn’t mind going back to visit. All the movies and books I read are either horror or mystery or action so none will lead me to Italy lol Although I do remember The Italian Job movie years ago!
6. Walt’s original Disneyland opened almost sixty years ago, on July 17, 1955 Have you ever been to the California park? How about any of the other Disney parks around the world? What’s your favorite amusement park ride or attraction?
I have never even been to California so I have not been to Disneyland. I have been to Disney World though as that is closer. I love Universal because I LOVE the rides. I’ve got to find someone to go back down there this fall as they opened up some new Harry Potter rides and Diagon Alley!
7. It’s that time of year…when were you last bitten or stung?
Oddly enough this past Sunday when I was walking barefoot in the backyard. I got stung by a wasp. I had to remember if I had to go to the ER last time for Epi or not since I’m allergic to bees.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Homework’s a bitch.